HI new VIC user

dannat

Mu-43 Regular
Joined up after getting an e-p1 yesterday at a 25% off sale in croydon (part of Melb) - i love the metal feel & look of the e-p1. have used an oly camera for about 3-4 yrs (e500). i feel the 500 has a lot of thermal noise for long exp & i hope the newer chip / software performs better in this respect.

i am interested to see if the image overlay function works

i bought with the 17mm because it is a prime & it had the viewfinder. i will shhot mostly night sky shots (of the constellation) and landscapes.
Have a trip planned to the US in September to catch up with some binocular friends & hope to get some shots of the rocky's

i might also add i am not a big fan os olympus master & am wondering if corel p/shop pro is being used by any of you guys

dannat

Mu-43 Regular
here is a quick pic with the 17mm, urned out nicely except for the over highlight around the teeth/mouth - just a little bright, no adjustments done

Attachments

• xmas_sold.jpg
    xmas_sold.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 178

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hello danat, welcome to the forum and please do make yourself at home. :friends:

I launched a poll yesterday about which post processing app people use, if any here.

Cheers

Brian

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey Howdy Dannat welcome. I just wrote a huge story on how i came across m4/3thds and how i ended up acquiring my camera and somehow i pressed the wrong button and it all disappeared into thin air!!:mad:

So sorry about that, I have to cool myself down a bit and go and eat my pie. Geez, it was a good story too.

icon

Latest threads

Top Bottom