Hi new EPL 2 UK user here

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by craig1912, Mar 7, 2011.

1. craig1912

craig1912 Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 7, 2011
    Had an epl2 now for just over a week- having moved from a compact its going to take a while to get used to all the various settings but I've got the basics now. (many years ago I owned a CanonAE1 and printed and developed my own b & w)

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Craig, welcome aboard and many thanks for jumping in here to tell us a little about yourself. The E-PL2 looks to be a really nice iteration of the ongoing PEN line. My E-P2 was my first entrance back into photography after a very long hiatus. It did take me a while to understand the differences between digital and film and what the terms even meant - as in what the heck was EV compensation?:eek::blush: The members here have taught and continue to teach me a great deal.

Craig, please make yourself at home, ask questions and be sure to post some of your photographs very soon.:biggrin:

3. brents

brents Mu-43 Regular

Feb 24, 2011
    Welcome to the forum. I am also new but have found everyone to be extremely patient and helpful!

I hope you're enjoying your EPL2!

4. craig1912

craig1912 Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 7, 2011
    Thanks for the welcome. Just uploaded my first four (been playing with the art filters). One of the reasons I decided to get back in to photography and buy a decent camera is that we have a number of holidays planned this year but we go to NY for a week in April (which I notice is where you are from!)

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello Craig and welcome - lots of friendly advice here.

6. Ihavenewfs

Ihavenewfs Mu-43 Regular

7. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!