Hi new EPL 2 UK user here

craig1912

Mu-43 Rookie
Had an epl2 now for just over a week- having moved from a compact its going to take a while to get used to all the various settings but I've got the basics now. (many years ago I owned a CanonAE1 and printed and developed my own b & w)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Craig, welcome aboard and many thanks for jumping in here to tell us a little about yourself. The E-PL2 looks to be a really nice iteration of the ongoing PEN line. My E-P2 was my first entrance back into photography after a very long hiatus. It did take me a while to understand the differences between digital and film and what the terms even meant - as in what the heck was EV compensation?:eek::blush: The members here have taught and continue to teach me a great deal.

Craig, please make yourself at home, ask questions and be sure to post some of your photographs very soon.:biggrin:

brents

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome to the forum. I am also new but have found everyone to be extremely patient and helpful!

I hope you're enjoying your EPL2!

craig1912

Mu-43 Rookie
Craig, welcome aboard and many thanks for jumping in here to tell us a little about yourself. The E-PL2 looks to be a really nice iteration of the ongoing PEN line. My E-P2 was my first entrance back into photography after a very long hiatus. It did take me a while to understand the differences between digital and film and what the terms even meant - as in what the heck was EV compensation?:eek::blush: The members here have taught and continue to teach me a great deal.

Craig, please make yourself at home, ask questions and be sure to post some of your photographs very soon.:biggrin:
Thanks for the welcome. Just uploaded my first four (been playing with the art filters). One of the reasons I decided to get back in to photography and buy a decent camera is that we have a number of holidays planned this year but we go to NY for a week in April (which I notice is where you are from!)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom