hi im nikki from dublin ireland

nikki

Mu-43 Regular
hi everyone, i have just sold my canon gear and i am switching to m 4/3 cant decide yet on EP2,GF1 OR G2 , did look at the g2 and ep2 and i seem to be leaning towards the ep2 with panny 20mm and voigtlander 50mm helier, so some advice would be appreciated thanks :smile::smile:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Nikki, and welcome :friends:

The E-P2 + 20mm f1.7 is a great place to start... I haven't seen the 50mm helier - are you comfortable manual focusing? there's a native mZD 50mm f2 due from Olympus hopefully not too long to wait.

Cheers

Brian

nikki

Mu-43 Regular
actually the last lenses i had for canon were broken so i could only use manual focus ,i actually think its more accurate, i also used a film slr for 15 years all manual so theres no problem, the only thing im looking for now is sharpness, and i feel fixed length lenses are better, although i havent tried the panasonic yet!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom