Hi from Preston,Lancashire, England

After years of dragging DSLR kit around ive taken the plunge and bought a GF1

Cant wait to put some exotic glass on it.. :biggrin:

Cheers
Guy

melv

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Guy!

I think you will find this a very interesting and informative place to visit. It sort of gets addictive; my other half is already giving me gip. You will find loads of helpful characters who will help you whenever they can.

Melv

walshy

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Guy!

I think you will find this a very interesting and informative place to visit. It sort of gets addictive; my other half is already giving me gip. You will find loads of helpful characters who will help you whenever they can.

Melv
Thanks Melv

I've been a member of the manual lens forum since 2005 so I'm pretty spec'ed up on the slr glass, its the adapters and M, and other small format stuff I cant wait to get my hands on :biggrin:

Guy

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Guy AKA walshy - friend of melv! :biggrin: Really glad you found your way here and once you make yourself at home, check out the "how to" stickies, etc., in the Housekeeping forum so we can see some of your work. Congrats on that GF1!

Razer

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Guy welcome to the forum, great choice in the GF1 it's a superb camera.

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Wellcome guy, nice to see you here. Please talk us about your exotic glasses :2thumbs:

pete

Mu-43 Regular
I the 60's I had a little rock group called Preston Leeds (2 towns in England), sorry getting nostalgic again. Welcome to the group.

PEte

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom