Hi from wintery Hertfordshire

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Vincen77o, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Vincen77o

Vincen77o Mu-43 Regular

Nov 3, 2012
    St. Albans, Herts
    Hi from Pete near St. Albans. I'm presently using a Lumix G3, changed up from a G10. I found this site whilst searching for info on a recently purchased but yet to be delivered Canon FD 50mm 1.4 plus cheap adapter.
    Until recently I also used a Canon 5Dii with lots of expensive glass, but a bad experience whilst touring the US National Parks in January forced their sale. Canon have since prostrated themselves before me, but to no avail.
    I have the usual kit lens although most of my home shots are done with the highly adaptable 14-140 (I had the 45-200, but too unweildy). My wandering lens though is the 20mm pancake, I can stuff the camera in a pocket with this on. Having lumbered around the Alps with my Canon stuff a couple of years ago, the lightweight micro 4/3 is a revelation.
    For a bit of fun I bought a Holga 25mm f/8 !! this year and now I've forked out £30 for the Canon 50mm. I've gone from being a serious amateur to a snapper with humour. I'll try and be active here and add useful contributions when I can.
    Good Luck to all, Pete.

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome to the forum Pete!

3. North20

North20 Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 18, 2012
    East of the Cascades, PNW
    Pat
    Nice intro, and welcome to the forums!

Looking forward to those images :smile:

4. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Welcome to the forum!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.