1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hi from Vancouver Canada

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by psycho-squirrel, Dec 20, 2012.

1. psycho-squirrel

psycho-squirrel Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 17, 2012
    Vancouver Canada
    Brian
    Hello everyone!

I just bought my first micro 4/3s/mirrorless/inter changeable lens/EVIL camera or whatever you like to call it the other day.

I was looking at a few of the slim size Nikons and Panasonics, but I ended up choosing the Panasonic G5 (it felt nicer in my hand and has a ton of features that I really like, the fps was better than the GF5 and comparable with some DSLRs, but the ease of use and multi-functionality with a variety of lenses won me over)

I have a Panasonic 45-175 power zoom lens, the pancake power zoom 14-42 kit lens and a Panasonic Leica Macro. I am also thinking of buying a panasonic fisheye lens soon, just for the heck of it :D

I love the inter-changeable lenses and cool new features on the G5 that I can play with as a photographer. I just wish the weather was nicer so I could experiment a bit more outside.

Here's my flickr photostream (note only the newest photos are with the Panasonic G5, my older stuff was shot with a Canon Superzoom)

Enjoy

Flickr: psychosquirrel427's Photostream

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome aboard!

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome to the forum!!

Regards,

Jim

4. IcemanYVR

IcemanYVR Mu-43 Regular

Nov 16, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Allan
    Welcome to the world of m43 from a fellow Vancouverite :smile:

The G5 is an excellent camera and both those lenses compliment it nicely. Enjoy.

5. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Takis
    Welcome to the forum!