1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hi from Vancouver, BC (not WA)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Timothy Stark Vancouver, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Timothy Stark Vancouver

Timothy Stark Vancouver New to Mu-43

Jun 21, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Timothy Stark
    I have a couple of μ4/3 bodies that I got for street shooting. I just don't get the hassle when using the small cameras than using my 5D.

I was pleasantly surprised when I produced show quality prints at 14 X 17 " from Olympus jpegs.

I am on Facebook as "I Can't Believe it's Not Film", and currently have a show running at Melriches Cafe on Davie St in Vancouver. Pictures wre shot with Pentax, Canon, Nikon DSLR's and of course μ4/3.

2. neofx19

neofx19 Mu-43 Regular

May 16, 2012
    Vancouver
    Hello and welcome,

I'm a vancouverite myself and I'm still new to this forum. Maybe its just me but theres actually quite a bit of people in Vancouver who use micro four thirds....which is awesome. More people the better.

3. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Cool, always nice to see another Vancouverite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.