Hi from Uk

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Pennyann, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Pennyann

Pennyann Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 27, 2010
    Liverpool UK
    Hello I live just on the out skirts of Liverpool have owned a E-P1 for nearly a year now and a few other cameras.

My two favourites are the E-P1 and my new Leica X1 both compliment each other.
    Hope to be able to join-in this forum from time to time.

cheers Penny:smile:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome Penny from Holland !

3. angloasturian

angloasturian Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Penny! I'm from St.Helens but have been living here in the north of Spain for the last 41 years. I started with an E-PL1 that I bought in April but then bought an E-P1 at Jacob's in Liverpool when I was over in August. It was a special offer - an E-P1 + 17mm pancake + VF1 for 399 GBP and as I intended to buy the pancake eventually it seemed too good to miss. I like the E-PL1 but I love the E-P1 - it's like using my Voigtlanders again. You'll love this forum - people are really helpful and there's absolutely none of the bickering I've seen on other sites.

4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome!

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for your intro, PennyAnn and I love your avatar.:biggrin: Glad to see you here and "across the hall" at SeriousCompacts, too. You've got the best of both worlds.:2thumbs:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.