Hi from Toronto area

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Just realized I have been posting for a little while and had not introduced myself.

I've had my GF1 for about 2 months. It came with the 20mm, and I added a 14-45 this past weekend. Still not sure about the latter lens as I have not been able to give it a proper workout.

Love the 20mm though.

Most of all, love the fun I have with the GF1. I adore my 5D for it's wonderful files and usability, but this new camera is just plain fun.

I find myself just wanting to use it, and annoying everyone around me...

Here's a shot of some Valentine's roses...the result of grabbing the camera and taking the quick shot.

Attachments

jesito

Mu-43 Rookie
Welcome, Pelao!.

Where do your nick comes from?.

I know of another Pelao in some spanish forum, BTW, are you the same?.

Kind regards,

Jes.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome Pelao,

and a beautiful gesture too! Love the flowers.

I think we're seeing a groundshift here towards a camera system we can use with image quality we can be very happy with.

Looking forward to seeing more through your eyes, with your delightful GF1 :smile:

Cheers

Brian

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks everyone, for the kind welcome.

jesito: my wife is Chilean, and I do not have a lot of hair, hence Pelao. My brothers-in-law are a bunch of professional teasers and the name has kind of stuck...:smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom