Hi from Port Orchard WA

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by JonathanS, Nov 14, 2010.

1. JonathanS

JonathanS Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 13, 2010
    Well, I just ordered a E_PL1 kit, plus a 14-150, and 9-18 for my wife to take with us to costa Rica next month. I normally shoot an E-3 or an E- now, but am sure that I will be borrowing her E-PL1 when I travel on business. I don't know much about the system, but am sure that when I have any questions that this will probably be a good place to get great solutions and recommendations. Thanks for having me.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Midlothian, VA
    Richard Elliott
    Welcome! You've come to the right place.

You can learn a lot from the great group that inhabits the environs of this forum. I know I am.
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Jonathan.
  4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Jonathan, thanks for your intro and what a thoughtful present you're giving your wife! I wonder if I can use your post as a primer for my husband...:wink:

Very glad to have you here and perhaps your wife will become a member, as well, once you return from that wonderful trip - and she's got a treasure trove of photographs.:thumbup:
  5. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Port Orchard has a nice ring to it, I hope it lives up to it's name. Welcome aboard.

6. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Jonathan, and hello from Scotland.

All the best,

7. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 10, 2010
    Hi Jonathan, I live in Washington State also and have a home on Key Pennisula. I also claim Skagit County as my home.

Welcome to the forum.