Hi from Port Orchard WA

JonathanS

Mu-43 Regular
Well, I just ordered a E_PL1 kit, plus a 14-150, and 9-18 for my wife to take with us to costa Rica next month. I normally shoot an E-3 or an E- now, but am sure that I will be borrowing her E-PL1 when I travel on business. I don't know much about the system, but am sure that when I have any questions that this will probably be a good place to get great solutions and recommendations. Thanks for having me.
Jonathan

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Welcome! You've come to the right place.

You can learn a lot from the great group that inhabits the environs of this forum. I know I am.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Jonathan, thanks for your intro and what a thoughtful present you're giving your wife! I wonder if I can use your post as a primer for my husband...:wink:

Very glad to have you here and perhaps your wife will become a member, as well, once you return from that wonderful trip - and she's got a treasure trove of photographs.:thumbup:

lkgroup

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi Jonathan, I live in Washington State also and have a home on Key Pennisula. I also claim Skagit County as my home.

Welcome to the forum.

Leo

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom