1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hi from Port Orchard WA

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by JonathanS, Nov 14, 2010.

1. JonathanS

JonathanS Mu-43 Regular

Nov 13, 2010
    Well, I just ordered a E_PL1 kit, plus a 14-150, and 9-18 for my wife to take with us to costa Rica next month. I normally shoot an E-3 or an E- now, but am sure that I will be borrowing her E-PL1 when I travel on business. I don't know much about the system, but am sure that when I have any questions that this will probably be a good place to get great solutions and recommendations. Thanks for having me.
    Jonathan

• Like Like x 2
  2. Narnian

Narnian Nobody in particular ...

Aug 6, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    Richard Elliott
    Welcome! You've come to the right place.

You can learn a lot from the great group that inhabits the environs of this forum. I know I am.

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Jonathan.

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Jonathan, thanks for your intro and what a thoughtful present you're giving your wife! I wonder if I can use your post as a primer for my husband...:wink:

Very glad to have you here and perhaps your wife will become a member, as well, once you return from that wonderful trip - and she's got a treasure trove of photographs.:thumbup:

5. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    Port Orchard has a nice ring to it, I hope it lives up to it's name. Welcome aboard.

Barrie

6. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Jonathan, and hello from Scotland.

All the best,

Colin

7. lkgroup

lkgroup Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 10, 2010
    Hi Jonathan, I live in Washington State also and have a home on Key Pennisula. I also claim Skagit County as my home.

Welcome to the forum.

Leo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.