hi from Orange County, CA

oo74

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi,
My Name is Oz, and I am in Orange County, CA.
Just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been a Nikon shooter for the past 4-5 years, and owned several different bodies and lenses. My favorite was the D700, and the last camera body I had was a D90.

I just wanted a smaller setup and bought the E-PL1 last week with the kit lens. I have the 20mm on order, and also considering the 45-200mm and the 9-18mm as a wide angle.

So far I am trying out the settings, and learning all the menus, etc. I will post more photos, but here are a few.

Vivid with gradation set to Normal works the best for me for scenery, etc.

Thanks

Salt Creek Beach Park, CA (Close to Dana Point)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A couple from Newport Pier, CA

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Welcome Oz! I think Vivid works well for the kinds of scenes you do. Congratulations on branching out to :43: and thanks so much for posting all three of these photos. That first one makes me wistful for the beach, in particular.

I look forward to your getting involved in the different forums. I have to tell you that the 9-18mm is amazing, and so is the 20mm...but for me the 9-18 is...well, I digress.:wink:

Thanks for your introduction and glad to have you here!:biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom