Hi From Ohio

Tecpatl4

Mu-43 Veteran
My E-P1 is in transit as we speak. I gave up using my OM-2n about 8 years ago because I thought it was broken because all my photos were out of focus. Turns out I needed glasses. So after a few years of point and shoot I finally found the E-P1. I've also ordered the OM adapter and we shall see.

Fiddler

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome! I think you'll love your camera :smile: I'm using OM lenses with my Oly and Pany m43 cams too.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Tecpat14, I'm relieved to read that your glasses helped! I had to give up using my OM-1 even with my glasses - I'm afraid I'm way too slow at focussing...so Auto Focus is my friend.:wink:

Keep us posted on your new E-P1 and promise to post some photos, too!:smile:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Aha, your wish is our command! Start here and be sure to read the sticky thread titled "Important Notice: Please Read Before Using Forum, Gallery, Groups, or Blogs" then go to the one "Mu-43.com FAQ", click on it and from there - click on Posting Images: https://www.mu-43.com/f77/how-post-images-forum-threads-316/ and the rest should be quite straight forward for you. Please let me know if you have any problems, but I don't think you will.