Hi From Ohio

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Tecpatl4, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Tecpatl4

Tecpatl4 Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    My E-P1 is in transit as we speak. I gave up using my OM-2n about 8 years ago because I thought it was broken because all my photos were out of focus. Turns out I needed glasses. So after a few years of point and shoot I finally found the E-P1. I've also ordered the OM adapter and we shall see.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
  3. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome! I think you'll love your camera :smile: I'm using OM lenses with my Oly and Pany m43 cams too.
  4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome and yes hang on to your Oly OM glass.
  5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome !
  6. Kosta

Kosta Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 29, 2010
    Hi there! nice to have you aboard!
  7. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Tecpat14, I'm relieved to read that your glasses helped! I had to give up using my OM-1 even with my glasses - I'm afraid I'm way too slow at focussing...so Auto Focus is my friend.:wink:

Keep us posted on your new E-P1 and promise to post some photos, too!:smile:
  8. Tecpatl4

Tecpatl4 Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    I have them in the gallery, now to figure out how to post them.
  9. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Aha, your wish is our command! Start here and be sure to read the sticky thread titled "Important Notice: Please Read Before Using Forum, Gallery, Groups, or Blogs" then go to the one "Mu-43.com FAQ", click on it and from there - click on Posting Images: https://www.mu-43.com/f77/how-post-images-forum-threads-316/ and the rest should be quite straight forward for you. Please let me know if you have any problems, but I don't think you will.