Hi from Norway

Akashi

Mu-43 Regular
Hello,
I am a new user here that does not yet own a micro 4/3. I´ll post my thoughts on that elsewhere (this and that?). Anyway, I hope to get to know all/many of you and develop our shared interest in photography with mu4/3 systems.

Oh, I almost forgot.. I am 37 years old from Northern parts of Norway. We have some very special light-conditions here with the sun completely gone 24 h for 2 months in the winter and the complete opposite in the summer (24 h sunlight if weather permits). So that means no slow lens in winter :tongue:

My aim is to catch some good weather-shots to show how dramatic it can be here. I am not thinking about storms or anything but to give you an example, 17 of May we had 20 degrees C (68 degrees F) and today, June 1st it is snowing...

See you in many posts !

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Hello and welcome Akashi - and yes, the This or That forum is the one for discussing decision making between cameras types or comparisons.

We have several other members from Norway and my hope is that they'll be dropping by to say hello. Your part of the world is fascinating - and the more photographs the better!

Very glad to have you here, Akashi.:biggrin:

Vidar

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Velkommen!

Nice to see more norwegians here!

This is a great forum, check out the weekly Image Quest, great fun and you can learn alot too.

Latest threads

Top Bottom