1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hi from northern Idaho

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by IDLookout, Apr 26, 2012.

1. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    I've been reading posts here for quite some time, but hadn't registered until today.

I learned photography with my old OM-1's & OM-2's. I bought an E-510 kit 3 years ago and am saving up my money for an E-M5.

2. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Welcome to MU43!!

I also have the E510. IMO, the E410/510 were one of the better cameras in terms of pixel level sharpness at base ISO out of all the Evolt DSLR's.

Best of luck getting an EM5! Specially if you want a silver one! :)

3. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    It'll be the end of the summer probably... just put a new roof on the house and don't have the funds yet... lol. But at least the roof doesn't leak.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Armanius

Armanius Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 23, 2010
    Houston
    Muttley
    Priorities for sure!

Probably best to wait until Summer to get EM5 anyway. There should be used ones for sale by then, when the GH3 gets announced! :)

5. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

WELCOME

Nice to have you. I spent most of 2009 fishing on Lake Pend Orielle in my 21 1/2 ft Duckworth:

[​IMG]

Mine's dark green however. :biggrin:

6. IDLookout

IDLookout Mu-43 Regular

Apr 26, 2012
    Northern Idaho
    Nice.

I live just a mile up the Clark Fork River on the delta from Lake Pend Oreille.

Since I work in Sandpoint, I drive the lake every day. Makes for some nice photo opportunities.

7. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

How's the Kokanee population doing? They still paying a bounty on Lake Trout? :smile: