Hi from NL

jaapvanderkooij

Mu-43 Regular
Hi,
My name is Jaap van der Kooij, living in the Netherlands and tired of carrying my Nikon stuff around. I am co-owner of KaichiTravel, a small company that organizes culture and nature trips in the Altai mountains, Siberia. Next to that I am an amateur photographer. So as I am travelling a lot I am looking for a lighter solution which I think I found in MFT. Initially interested in the EM1-mk2, I will visit a shop tomorrow for a workshop where they will present the Panasonic G9. There is a big chance I will trade in the whole Nikon equipment for the G9 tomorrow.

I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year of course!

LucDeSchepper

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Luc de Schepper
Welcome Jaap! You've enlisted to a forum with a friendly atmosphere and lots of information. I've attended the same workshop in Amsterdam. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and the G9 seems like a great camera for your usage. Pair it with a Panasonic 8-18mm f2.8, 12-60mm f2.8-4 and the soon to be released 50-200mm f2.8-4 and you'll never look back to Nikon.

jaapvanderkooij

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome Jaap! You've enlisted to a forum with a friendly atmosphere and lots of information. I've attended the same workshop in Amsterdam. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and the G9 seems like a great camera for your usage. Pair it with a Panasonic 8-18mm f2.8, 12-60mm f2.8-4 and the soon to be released 50-200mm f2.8-4 and you'll never look back to Nikon.
Thanks Luc, sounds great. Although I was looking for the 100-400 for the telezoom :D

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom