1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

HI from New Zealand: optical zaniness

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by AlanKWebster, May 9, 2010.

1. AlanKWebster

AlanKWebster New to Mu-43

May 2, 2010
    Christchurch NZ
    I am a new and delighted owner of a GF-1 with the pancake 20mm f1.7 lens...and I splashed out on the 45mm-200mm just the other day...I have attended a Lensbabay workshop that has got me thinking hard...when I work out how I'll post some images...and am really looking forward to using some old glass on the camera...Nikkor lenses left over from my film F3 days, a couple of old brass lenses and a gaggle of plastic horrors that might expand the digital Holga motif! And I have also cobbled together a system for hanging the GF 1 on the back of my Technika IV, which allows me to utilise my 120mm f8 Nikkor SW(covers 10 x 8!) ...huge movements which I have not yet exploited properly! as I say, I'll work out how to post images asap...

Meantime, I'm rarin' to go!

-Alan

2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hi and welcome Alan from another Antipodean. This is THE place to be for :43: action.

3. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Hi.. I am from NZ too ;) 

4. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    You are a one man inventing machine. What a blast.

Welcome!

Bokeh Diem

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.