1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hi from London

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Nameer, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Nameer

Nameer Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2012
    UK
    Hi, I'm Nameer - I live close to London in the UK. Photography is a hobby and a passion. I bought my first DSLR (second hand) a couple of years ago and haven't looked back! I found carry all the gear too heavy and moved to m43 this year and have now found this amazing site! I've been reading the forums for sometime and it has really inspired me, you certainly are a friendly bunch here. Finally, I got the courage to say HI and join in with all the fun! :smile: You can see some of my pics at Flickr: Nameer Rattansi's Photostream

2. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    Hi Nameer! Welcome to the group! some nice stuff on your Flickr... looks like you have been drifting between cameras the last couple of years (or like me you are collecting a group of them and use them according to the mood of the moment)

this is a great group to hang out and get involved with , very open, friendly and helpful , with a better feeling of mutual respect amongst members than on many other forums

ciao from Rome, Italy!

3. Nameer

Nameer Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2012
    UK
    Hi avidone, thanks for your warm welcome! I'm looking forward to joining in with the discussions and learning more about the m43 system. I've used a number of cameras now, but just love this system. I recently purchased the PL25 and amazed with the quality of the images. It's so good I don't feel like using anything else. :)

4. PickleB

PickleB Mu-43 Regular

Jan 15, 2012
    UK - J6 on the M25
    Hi Nameer ... and welcome. I've just got my G3 but it's a bit too cold to get out and enjoy it as yet. I'm impressed with the system's lack of weight and what it can do, but I'm keeping the DSLR gear for now.

5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Hi Nameer - Welcome! Enjoy the folks here, it's a great group. Useful advice, good conversation, and friendly atmosphere. Easily my favorite forum.:cool:

6. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

G'day Nameer, nice to have you here. I was in London for a holiday last year, insanely busy but so much history everywhere you go.

Hope to see you around the threads,

Take care,
    icon

PS. I love the sailing boat on the water on your flickr page.

7. Nameer

Nameer Mu-43 Regular

Feb 2, 2012
    UK
    Thanks Guys! Looking forward to conversing with you in the forums.

Cheers,
    Nameer