Hi from 'light' snapper

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by lightsnapper, Apr 11, 2010.

1. lightsnapper

lightsnapper New to Mu-43

Dec 16, 2009
    Hi everyone!

I am from Brunei (a small country near Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines), but am currently in UK for study. In Bath, to be precise.

I found and registered on this forum quite long time ago, but this is my first post. I started to get 'serious' about photography since March last year when I bought a (Leica!) D-lux4 for a hiking/trekking trip with friends. It was fun, i was impressed and i was hooked up. I was kinda satisfied with it.

But still, I was keeping abreast of Olympus' micro four thirds. When the E-P1 came out, and I calculated that I would only need to add a few more money to upgrade if I sell the Leica, I went for it. Later I found myself spending more than that I had calculated, as I get addicted buying lenses, mostly thanks to evilbay. I have 9 lenses, of 5 different mounts. I think and hope that is it. This is insane when you know that I am not much of a photographer..

I find this forum the nicest of all for any :43: user. Thanks for that and i look forward to all stuff this forum has got to offer. Will try to contribute as well. :smile:
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome, 'light'snapper! Now that you've come on to officially introduce yourself, I look forward to your active involvement.:biggrin:
  3. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Welcome Lightsnapper! Looking forward to seeing your photographs.
  4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome ! Yip, this is a friendly forum. Glad you joined us !