Hi from 'light' snapper

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by lightsnapper, Apr 11, 2010.

1. lightsnapper

lightsnapper New to Mu-43

Dec 16, 2009
    Hi everyone!

I am from Brunei (a small country near Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines), but am currently in UK for study. In Bath, to be precise.

I found and registered on this forum quite long time ago, but this is my first post. I started to get 'serious' about photography since March last year when I bought a (Leica!) D-lux4 for a hiking/trekking trip with friends. It was fun, i was impressed and i was hooked up. I was kinda satisfied with it.

But still, I was keeping abreast of Olympus' micro four thirds. When the E-P1 came out, and I calculated that I would only need to add a few more money to upgrade if I sell the Leica, I went for it. Later I found myself spending more than that I had calculated, as I get addicted buying lenses, mostly thanks to evilbay. I have 9 lenses, of 5 different mounts. I think and hope that is it. This is insane when you know that I am not much of a photographer..

I find this forum the nicest of all for any :43: user. Thanks for that and i look forward to all stuff this forum has got to offer. Will try to contribute as well. :smile:

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome, 'light'snapper! Now that you've come on to officially introduce yourself, I look forward to your active involvement.:biggrin:

3. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  4. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Welcome Lightsnapper! Looking forward to seeing your photographs.

5. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome ! Yip, this is a friendly forum. Glad you joined us !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.