Hi from Holland

Spanjaart

Mu-43 Regular
Hi,

I'm Rob Spanjaart.
I've been a keen photographer for many years. I've use Nikon based DSLRs for since the Fujifilm S1 and the Kodak SLR 14n.
Last yrear I purchased a Oly E-P1 and was realy pleased with the possibilities. My daughter, Eline, was also very enthousiastic and also got one. She even sold most of het Nikon stuff and uses the E-P1 as her primary camera. She was googled by Olympus and invited to participate in the european campaign, so you can find her on displays, in leaflets and on video.

I'm happy to join this forum and see what's up.

You can find my albums @ www.robspanjaart.smugmug.com

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Rob, thanks so much for your introduction and welcome to mu-43! Please include the link to your smugmug photos in your signature by using the User Control Panel, if you feel like it. Very glad to have you here and I hope your daughter will consider joining in as well.

The E-P1 has many devoted shooters who take fantastic photographs. I hope you'll post some of your photos here, soon. If you haven't, please be sure to check the sticky thread here: About mu-43:thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom