Hi from Holland

HuubL

Mu-43 Rookie
I don't know if I should rather post this in the Welcome thread above or start a new thread here, but anyhow, Hi from Holland!

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and even posted once or twice, but never formally introduced myself.

I've been photographing ever since last century's early seventies. I've been a long term user of SLRs (mostly Canon), initially film of course, but since 2002 mostly digital. However, the last couple of years I love shooting film again. Now that they go for next to nothing on eBay and similar sites I bought many of my old SLRs back and found myself becoming a bit of a collector too. I've especially acquired a taste for those wonderful Leica RFs, and that started my interest in the μ4/3 system. After I got my GF1 + 20mm F/1.7, I'm now waiting for a nice looking 14-140 bought from one of the members here. It should arrive any day now.

I also frequent RFF and sometimes post on Photopoints.

You can visit my websites, Flickr, etc. from http://tinyurl.com/hulint

This is a great site and I appreciate the work of Amin and the moderators to make it this good! I hope to prove a worthy contributor.

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi Huub (assume that's your name), welcome here. Thanks for joining, I'm happy to have at least one countryman here. Enjoy your weekend.

HuubL

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi Huub (assume that's your ame), welcome here. Thanks for joining, I'm happy to have at least one countryman here. Enjoy your weekend.
Aren't there any more Dutchmen here? Are we the only ones? That means we can shout in Dutch and nobody will understand us... Hmmm... :wink:

Rich M

Mu-43 Veteran
Greetings Huubl........you found the right place to visit.

R

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi Huub, just "shoutem". We got very nice weather, I charged the battery of the G1, I probably go out for a photo walk.

Latest threads

Top Bottom