1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hi from Holland

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by hugodejong.com, Dec 22, 2011.

1. hugodejong.com

hugodejong.com Mu-43 Rookie

Hi, my name is Hugo and 'im visiting this forum for a little while now.
    I'm a freelance photographer and shoots with a Canon 5D mkII, and have my own studio with some nice Elinchrom strobes. The last couple of months I used a Fuji X100 for point and shoot, but altough the IQ is very good, I hated the slow autofocus and terrible manual focus. I have a 2 year old son, and the only good pictures I took from him with the x100, was when he was sleeping ;-). For not moving subjects, the x100 is excellent, though. Yesterday I bought my first :43:, an E-P3 with 25mm 1.4, and I really enjoy it! I only made some testhots inside, but I really think I'm going to use this cam more then the X100, wich is on sale right now ;-)

Next steps are looking for a nice little bag and the 45mm 1.8.
    If you like please visit my website to see some pics www.hugodejong.com

Here's my first testshot with the 25mm 1.4

6550441113_ba7691d824_b.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Conrad

Conrad Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome from Veldhoven.

The PL25 is currently my favourite lens. The Oly 45 is a very good companion. I have taken a few shots with the one from a colleague, and was very much impressed.

3. Pim

Pim Mu-43 Regular

Welkom Hugo namens een mede Eindhovenaar...)

And now back to English, love your first shot with the 25mm lens, great colors and bokeh! I currently still use the Panny 20mm lens as my fast prime of choice, but am tempted by the 25...:) Look forward to seeing some more of your pics!

4. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    Welcome aboard Hugo.

Gary

5. pawzitiv

pawzitiv Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2010
    Calgary
    Welcome, Hugo!

Besides sharing the same homeland, seems we also share the same appreciation for the PL 25/1.4 lens. Prachtige foto!

6. marlof

marlof Mu-43 Regular

Jun 18, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welkome, Hugo. The 25 has become my new favorite lens, shortly followed by the 45 1.8 and the 12. The decent AF with these lenses on te latest mFT cameras helps a lot. Nice website, BTW. Good pictures of course, but also a very nice presentation.