Hi from Hertfordshire UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by cambuff82, Mar 27, 2010.

1. cambuff82

cambuff82 New to Mu-43

Mar 27, 2010
    Hertfordshire,UK
    Hi I am new to this site which I found through membership of the UKphotosafari group which is run by Brian Moseley. I have been interested in photography for nearly 60 years and have owned and used several cameras in that time. I have used mainly Pentax cameras both film and digital over the years but when the Lumix G1 one was introduced I purchased it almost immediately as I wanted something less weighty to transport due to advancing years. I now have three lenses for it 14-45, 45-200 and 14-140 all of which I find are great lenses. I hope that I will fit in here and will start contributing when I have found my way aroound.

• Like Like x 2
  2. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Welcome Cambuff! Sounds like you have some great experience in photography.

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Welcome aboard, cambuff82! If I lived in the UK, I would definitely become in that UKphotosafari group... I was checking out the photo op calendar and thinking how much fun it would be.

The best place to start to learn about how things work @mu43.com is The Site Info forum especially the stickies at the top - and then the Housekeeping Forum, again checking out the sticky threads at the top for sure.

Looking forward to your involvement and thanks so much for your introduction, too.:smile:

4. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  5. pete

pete Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2010
    Phoenix, Az
    Great, another old guy here, I thought Bill was the only old person.

Make room Martha and bring out another walker.....

Anyways, pleased to meet you, and welcome.

One more thing, watch out for all the women here, they're aggressive and very lonely.

Other than that...welcome

Pete

6. cambuff82

cambuff82 New to Mu-43

Mar 27, 2010
    Hertfordshire,UK
    Thanks for the welcome Pete and of course all you others. And Pete I am not ready for a walker yet I am still pretty agile for my age except when I get down on my knees and have trouble getting up.!! Also as for the warning about aggressive women, I am well prepared as I have one of my own who can be abit aggressive when rattled but I would not swop her.

• Like Like x 2
  7. pete

pete Mu-43 Regular

Feb 26, 2010
    Phoenix, Az
    ah! a man after my own heart....welcome

8. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

9. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Welcome my friend! :friends: