Hi from Herne Bay, Kent, UK

Zakkattack

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi All.

Thanks for providing a 4/3 forum. I've had a good ferret around and find this place to be welcoming and informative.

I'm using an EP-1 with 14-42mm kit lens, 20mm f1.7 panasonic pancake and the 45-200mm panasonic zoom lens.

All combinations are working well and I'll be putting up some interesting photos for you all to peruse.

Zakk

LisaO

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lisa
Welcome Zakk! One of my favourite places is in Kent. Sissinghurst Castle near Cranbrook. Have you ever been there?

Zakkattack

Mu-43 Rookie
Welcome Zakk! One of my favourite places is in Kent. Sissinghurst Castle near Cranbrook. Have you ever been there?
Yep I've been there and almost every other castle, cathedral and old ruins. As a coach / bus driver you trend to go everywhere of interest. Leeds Castle (not in Leeds) is also a great place to take a camera, unfortunately it's difficult to get shots without tourists though.

I do have access to Canterbury cathedral and can get a "press pass" for unlimited access if I let them know in time.

Zakk

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom