Hi from Harrington Park

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by prompterbob, May 29, 2010.

1. prompterbob

prompterbob New to Mu-43

May 29, 2010
    Just ordered a G2 from Amazon tonight so I figured my next step is to hook up with other users. I used to own an Olympus E520 with the two kit lenses and loved it. Last week I ordered a Pentax K7 and when I held it in my hand I just knew I didn't want to lug it around - a beautiful camera in any case. So I'm looking forward to getting my hands on my G2 on Tuesday. I'm especially interested in shooting video, so I'll be looking out for threads of that nature. Nice to be here!
  2. dbledsoe

dbledsoe Mu-43 Rookie

May 28, 2010

Welcome! I am new here too so want to say welcome from a newbie and tell you that I look forward to hearing more from you and seeing any pics you might like to post.

Best regards,

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey glad to see anther join our club! G2 aye, you'll have to let us know what you think of it ( i think there maybe a few who are wondering) Like me! haha. Nah i think i'll stick with the GF2 when it comes.

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome here ! Congrats on your G2 ! Enjoy your weekend.
  5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome Bob and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! Now the countdown begins... Promise to report back with your views on the G2 and some photos, too!