Hi from Harrington Park

prompterbob

New to Mu-43
Just ordered a G2 from Amazon tonight so I figured my next step is to hook up with other users. I used to own an Olympus E520 with the two kit lenses and loved it. Last week I ordered a Pentax K7 and when I held it in my hand I just knew I didn't want to lug it around - a beautiful camera in any case. So I'm looking forward to getting my hands on my G2 on Tuesday. I'm especially interested in shooting video, so I'll be looking out for threads of that nature. Nice to be here!

dbledsoe

Mu-43 Rookie
Bob,

Welcome! I am new here too so want to say welcome from a newbie and tell you that I look forward to hearing more from you and seeing any pics you might like to post.

Best regards,

Don

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey glad to see anther join our club! G2 aye, you'll have to let us know what you think of it ( i think there maybe a few who are wondering) Like me! haha. Nah i think i'll stick with the GF2 when it comes.

icon

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom