1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hi from Halifax UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by *fiona*, Aug 6, 2010.

1. *fiona*

*fiona* New to Mu-43

Aug 6, 2010
    Halifax, UK
    Hi, I'm a complete newbie to photography, I've had my Panasonic G1 for just over 12 months now and still feel like a complete novice :confused:. So any help and advice would be very much appreciated :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Briar

Briar Mu-43 Regular

Jun 13, 2010
    Bonnie Scotland
    Hi Fiona, welcome to the forum!

Cheers, Briar

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Fiona, take heart - there are many who will be glad to lend you a hand with your G1! Take some time to make, maker yourself at home and don't hold back asking questions in the Panasonic forum. Chances are that others have had the same questions you have. Welcome to mu-43.com!

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Fiona - the G1 is a very capable camera to learn on. This site has tutorials that may be of interest.

5. *fiona*

*fiona* New to Mu-43

Aug 6, 2010
    Halifax, UK
    Hi Bill, I registered on that site when I got my camera but there didn't seem to be much happening with it, seems like it's all changed. Thanks for directing me back to it :smile:

6. *fiona*

*fiona* New to Mu-43

Aug 6, 2010
    Halifax, UK
    Thanks for all the 'welcomes', I'm sure I will have many questions to ask and probably lots of stupid ones too :rofl: