Hi from France

patvig

New to Mu-43
I am Patrice, living in France.

I bought a GH1 because I looked for a video camera with finder !
So, with GH1, I got 2 sets in one : video + photo camear. My Pentax K10 is no more often used.

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Bienvenue sur le forum micro quatre tiers!

I hope I didn't mess that up too badly - my French is only marginally better than my Klingon (which is non-existent).

red

Mu-43 Veteran
hello et bonne soirée à partir de la Suisse... :smile:

tilling

Mu-43 Rookie
"John, parlez vous Francais?"

"Non, malheuresment."

Welcome from the other side of the pond! I look forward to seeing some of your GH1 work.

(You may have gotten less of a response because yesterday was a US holiday. It doesn't mean we're not glad to have you.)

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Patrice, thank you so much for stopping in to introduce yourself! Please make yourself and your GH1 at home here and post some of your photographs soon.:flowers_2:

We've recently expanded our Video forum, as well, so there's plenty of room for sharing your videos and discussing that format.:thumbup:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Patrice, thank you so much for stopping in to introduce yourself! Please make yourself and your GH1 at home here and post some of your photographs soon.:flowers_2:

We've recently expanded our Video forum, as well, so there's plenty of room for sharing your videos and discussing that format.:thumbup:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom