1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

hi from France ( Normandy)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by dansenor, Jul 27, 2010.

1. dansenor

dansenor New to Mu-43

Jul 27, 2010
    Hello,
    I'm new to Micro 4/3 but not quite from photoland
    As many from you, I began with a PS (sony wx1) then, went to bridges ( Fz30, 50)
    I thought I had joined heaven, when I Bought my first dslr ( canon 30d) and then went to 50 and ended by 7D

I had'nt realized that, being 55 old, such a dslr plus a 17/55 2.8 and a 70/200 F4 could help me taking great shots but also should stay home because of their heavyness

so, I sold everything ande here am I with a e-pl1, a 14/150, 20 1.7? and a PL 45 2.8
    I'm also waiting for a 9/18 I ordered next week to my local camerashop

I 'm here to share my discovery of micro4/3 world

Sorry about my english but I'm posting from france

• Like Like x 2
  2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Bonjour, mon ami :friends:

Welcome to the home of m4/3rds... you will have a wonderful kit for lightweight and high performance photography!

I'll look forward to seeing your first images with your new system :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

dansensor, welcome! This forum has members from across the globe and we're very happy to have you here. I look forward to your involvement here - and to seeing your photographs, too.:flowers_2:

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi and welcome here !

5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome dansensor - a lot of us here have lightened our load and are using the camera more. That's a nice kit you are building.

6. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.