Hi from Fort Myers

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by fluffy, Jun 29, 2010.

1. fluffy

fluffy New to Mu-43

Jun 29, 2010
    SW Florida
    My user name is Fluffy and that's what I've been called for many years. I am not anything resembling fluffy in size or attitude, hence the name. I used to do a lot of marine photography in my film days, using mostly Minolta gear because it stood up better to the abuse it suffered. I returned to photography a few years ago, and started with various Olympus and Panasonic P&S. Then I got an E-510 and the 50mm ZD 50 f/2.0 macro. I use that lens better than 50% of the time. I got a G-1 when they came out and loved it. Then I got a GH-1 and it is great. I mostly use the 14-140 and 45 macro and of course the ZD 50 macro with the adapter. I also have a bunch of fast legacy primes that I play with. I will be staying with mFT, especially if higher end cameras come out. Right now I have little need for the GF-1 or the PENs.

Steve (real name)
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Bokeh Diem

Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 14, 2010
    Hey Steve

Good to have another Fluffy here.

My Mom used to call me that from childhood and thank God it didn't stick. However, I really miss her and would give anything to hear her say it again.

I am a G1 man myself and am looking forward to an even more robust set of wheels from Pany soon. Catch the latest rumours here tonight about new sensors etc.

Best regards, and hope you enjoy the forum.

Bokeh Diem
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome fluffy AKA Steve! Great intro and I'll look forward to seeing some of your photos, soon.
  4. PeterB666

PeterB666 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Tura Beach, Australia
    Hi Fluffy and welcome. Cute name.

5. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi Steve, and welcome :friends: please make yourself at home here :2thumbs:

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome Steve.
  7. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Steve welcome here.
  8. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
  9. fluffy

fluffy New to Mu-43

Jun 29, 2010
    SW Florida
    Thanks everyone for great welcome. Good to see you here Bill!

10. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Welcome to the forum! I've been to Ft. Meyers a few times, nice town and beaches!
    • Like Like x 1