Hi from Finland via Amsterdam

feppe

Mu-43 Regular
Wanted to do a quick introduction. My name is Harri, 35 years old, from Finland but live and work in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I've been doing photography as a serious hobby for 10+ years. I do mostly travel photography, but am doing more portraits recently. Plenty of pictures on my site in my sig - practically all updates since May are shot with E-PL1.

I bought E-PL1 in late Spring as weight and size is a major factor with riding around on a motorcycle, and have hardly touched my Canon 550D since :) I'm seriously considering moving away from APS-C format as the form factor of MFT is perfect for travel - if only there were more variety on primes! I also shoot MF and LF film. Attached picture of my cameras for those interested. The "small" TLR is a 6x6 Mamiya C220, and the mother of all TLRs is a Gowlandflex 4x5".

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom