1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hi from Finland via Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by feppe, Sep 21, 2010.

1. feppe

feppe Mu-43 Regular

Wanted to do a quick introduction. My name is Harri, 35 years old, from Finland but live and work in Amsterdam, Netherlands. I've been doing photography as a serious hobby for 10+ years. I do mostly travel photography, but am doing more portraits recently. Plenty of pictures on my site in my sig - practically all updates since May are shot with E-PL1.

I bought E-PL1 in late Spring as weight and size is a major factor with riding around on a motorcycle, and have hardly touched my Canon 550D since :)  I'm seriously considering moving away from APS-C format as the form factor of MFT is perfect for travel - if only there were more variety on primes! I also shoot MF and LF film. Attached picture of my cameras for those interested. The "small" TLR is a 6x6 Mamiya C220, and the mother of all TLRs is a Gowlandflex 4x5".

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome - I like your camera collection.

3. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
    Japan
    Welkom!!!

4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Harri and welcome !
    Welkom hier ! Mooie collectie hoor.

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Harri, welcome aboard - and thank you for taking the time to stop in here and introduce yourself, along with some of your cameras.:biggrin:

6. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.