Hi from Croatia

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Ramsey, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Hello everyone.
    Total newb here.

got my first m4/3 camera last month, so naturally this site was the first choice for instructions, advice and constructive criticism. I got a EPM-1 with kit zoom (12-42 IIR) but i'm already looking forward to buying some adapted lenses (mostly for portraits) and maybe PL20 in the future (after all, this is Croatia, so the price of a better lens is around average salary :eek:).

I'm still learning about the basics (aperture, ISO, shutter speed etc), and it's going to be a long way, but i'm sure i'll enjoy it.

i like to take pictures of my family, landscapes and urban street area, but it's going to be a while before a post my first photo, as i don't spend a lot of time outside of work/home, but hopefully that's also going to change.

So, see you around. :smile:
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome to the forum! :smile:
  3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Welcome aboard!

4. robin3mj

robin3mj Mu-43 Regular

Dec 30, 2012
    Where are you located?
    We took our honeymoon in Dubrovnik/Split and the islands- I would love to go back with the camera and photography knowledge I've picked up since then.

5. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Dubrovnik and Split (as well as the rest od the coast) are amazing. There are more than plenty of good shots to be taken, if you have the time and money to visit again, do it.

I'm in Zagreb (the capital).
  6. aragorn1980

aragorn1980 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 10, 2012
    Athens Greece
    Welcome to the forum!
  7. dnightingale

dnightingale Mu-43 Regular

Oct 12, 2012
    Sydney, Australia