Hi from Croatia too

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Adresaba, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Adresaba

Adresaba Mu-43 Regular

Jan 24, 2012
    Hello
    I just joined this great forum and i think there are a lot of good stuff here. I have Epl1 with evf3,kit lens 14-42 and few great soviet lenses (Jupiter and Orion) with L39 adapter and some FD and Pentacon lenses and adapters. If someone is interested I will be glad to show some pictures and info on these lenses.
    P.S. Sorry for my English

2. Neon

Neon Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2012
    North Wales,UK.
    Hello and welcome ,I,m sure we would all like to see some of your images here.

3. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    Welcome from Massachusetts!!

Your pictures will indeed be most welcome here - the only ideas I have of Croatia are from Toni Kukoc, Goran Ivanisevic and Mario Ancic. :smile:

4. Adresaba

Adresaba Mu-43 Regular

Jan 24, 2012
    Thanks. Croatia is beautiful and i will show some photos to prove it :) , it is on Adriatic coast and it is close to Austria and Italy. Maybe you also heard of Nikola Tesla and Drazen Petrovic, they are from Croatia too.
    Here are some pictures and i will posts some more on forum
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/adresaba/5087937482/" title="Susak02 by adresaba, on Flickr">"500" height="375" alt="Susak02"></a>

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/adresaba/5622470682/" title="Blue by adresaba, on Flickr">"500" height="194" alt="Blue"></a>

5. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Welcome! My Croatian is limited to 'dva piva!' and 'kvala!', but many Croations speak German (there are several excellent Croatian restaurants near me).

I loved Zagreb old town and the natural parks - will try to see the coast soon ...

6. capodave

capodave Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 4, 2010
    Southern Cal
    Dave
    Welcome
    You're English is way better than my Croatian.