Hi from Canada

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by wildcard50, Apr 10, 2012.

1. wildcard50

wildcard50 New to Mu-43

Apr 4, 2012
    Hey Everyone, this is a great forum.bought my epl1 last year.I was very excited
    about the camera, it waas great having such a small camera with a big sensor.Its been a mixed bag though, when i got it the camera had a focusing problem in low light.I found this common due to 14-42 1st gen lens.when outside it was a different story the camera took amazing photos, loved the detail and the dynamic range.i do have a nikon d90 but when traveling this camera is a gem because of its size.Its also a sleeper becuase most people look at it and think its an old point and shoot or old style ranger finder film camera(it flies under the radar which i love. I got a good deal on the epl2 refurbished from olympus with the 2 lens kit, love the new large screen on epl2.However i got the dreaded 8903 code error which means its needs a new shutter, i talked it over with the support personal (he was really helpful(he loves his pen too) and he told me to send it in. i will uplload photos when i get my camera back, love all the images i see here.thinking of getting a olym45 1.7 lens.:smile:
  2. wildcard50

wildcard50 New to Mu-43

Apr 4, 2012
    Wow, a really friendly group on this forum.
  3. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Hello fellow Canadian!

Not everyone trolls the welcome forums. More activity in the other areas.

Whereabouts our huge country are you located?
  4. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

G'day mate, thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I hope you get your camera back soon, hopefully along with a new shutter. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos and yourself around the ridges.:smile:

5. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Another Torontonian welcomes you to this great site!
  6. Grant

Grant Mu-43 Veteran

Waves! I use to be from Canada, well upper Canada but I have moved to the Republic of Nova Scotia.
  7. LovinTheEP2

LovinTheEP2 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 15, 2011

Welcome, fellow GTA'er here too. Mu-43.com is easily the best community for m43s fans. Good luck with the EPL-2 issue, hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle for you to deal with.