Hi from Bilbao, Spain

txomin

Mu-43 Regular
Hi, my name is Txomin and live in Bilbao, Spain.
I've just sold out all my Canon Gear (40d, tokina 12-24, tamron 28-75...) because I was tired of taking so much weight and I'm just waiting for a GH1. It will take about 8 or 10 days to arrive.

And now I'm thinking about lenses...

Enrique

Mu-43 Regular
Hola Txomin. Wellcome to this friendly place. You have other spaniard here :biggrin:

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi Txomin, welcome and please make yourself at home :friends:

Hope your GH1 is with you soon!

Cheers

Brian

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
welcome to the forum , i have all my d90 and assorted lenses loaned to a friend.... i have not touched them since last june

i have come to love adapted manual glass on my ep1 and gf1 this came over me by complete surprise.... the only other native lens i wouldn't mind having is the plastic 20mm 1.7
which ive seen images of around here , its optic are of a very high quality and its the fastest native af lens currently available

from your name i guess you may be Basque, the greatness, history and achievements of the Basque people and culture have fascinated me for many years , seafarers before the rest of Europe , a language that defies classification and predates any
of the morphed Latin languages [ French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian etc] to which it is unrelated . a cuisine second to none, like pil -pil....... [ did i get that right ?]

if you are not Basque , it does not matter , you are here for the fellowship of micro four thirds and i hope to see many picture of your gh1 in action

cheers from NYC

Latest threads

Top Bottom