Hi from Amsterdam

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Floris, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Floris

Floris New to Mu-43

Oct 1, 2010
    Hi everyone,

The past week I've been feverishly googling for lenses, bags and other gear for my EP-2 and mu-43 kept popping up, providing me with the information, tips, tricks and, very important: the first hand user experience that I was after.

I'm a 25 year old designer from Amsterdam, working in the entertainment industry. After having fooled around with a canon powershot for years I decided about six months ago to finally upgrade to a proper camera. I'm a beginner when it comes to photography (beyond snapshots), different lenses, etc and I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge here as this seems like a friendly community.

Initially I bought the EP-2 pancake lens kit and after having read the excellent diary of Brian Mosley I just ordered the Olympus mZD 14-150mm f4-5.6 as my second lens. It should arrive tomorrow :).

That'll have to do as an introduction.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello Floris welcome here !
    Hallo Floris welkom hier !
    Proficiat met je Oly EP2 en zoomlens.
  3. jonima

jonima Mu-43 Regular

Hi There

Hi Floris,

I just joined today as well. Taking my first steps in the MU-43 world.

Enjoy your purchase

Veel succes!

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello Floris and Johan - welcome to you both.
  5. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

6. Floris

Floris New to Mu-43

Oct 1, 2010
  7. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
  8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Floris, thanks so much for your introduction. I agree with you whole heartedly regarding Brian's E-P2 information..not sure if you meant his videos or his threads but both are extremely helpful.

I look forward to your involvement here!