1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hi from a new mu43 owner!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by geek, Dec 11, 2011.

1. geek

geek New to Mu-43

Dec 11, 2011
    Florida
    Hello mu43 world!

I have been a long time lurker whilst debating my upgrade to mirrorless cameras or dslrs from high end compact. Previous owner of Panasonic LX5 and Canon S95. But now finally and happily a new Olympus E-PL3 owner!! This is my very first mu43 so I def will be stalking to learn more about it. Excited to join other mu43 users!

2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the user group! My wife has an E-PL3 and I tend to borrow it a lot - great cam!

3. stillshunter

stillshunter Mu-43 Regular

Sep 27, 2011
    G'day Geek and welcome aboard. As a relative newbie to the platform, I gotta say great cameras and a great place to share thoughts and grow in knowledge and experience with them. Looking forward to seeing some results out of camera or computer...

4. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  5. Stephen Geis

Stephen Geis Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2010
    Charlotte, NC
    Welcome to the forum - you'll find plenty of useful tips, information and inspiration here!

6. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Welcome to the forum, mate!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.