Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by wdvaughn, May 22, 2010.

1. wdvaughn

wdvaughn New to Mu-43

May 22, 2010
    Oakland, CA
    Hello from Oakland, California. I just got an E-PL1 as my first ever interchangeable lens camera, along with a 17mm lens (to go with 14-42 kit lens). I've always wanted to learn more about photography than "point and shoot" and I'm excited I finally am taking the plunge.

I'm at the stage where I'm impressed with simple things like blurring the background with aperture and experimenting with what happens at different shutter speeds. Hopefully the start of beautiful friendship with photography.

Regards,
    William

2. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
  3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome William !

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

William, congratulations on your E-PL1 with the two lenses and welcome to mu-43.com! You've found your way to a great forum where there is a great deal of knowledge and help available from a wide array of members. Take your time and get to know the site with regard to the different forums including the Site information - Micro Four Thirds User Forum which is a great starting place, if you haven't already been there.

I look forward to your involvement!:thumbup:

5. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro Charter Member

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    welcome , feel free to ask questions , this is a friendly community, remmember there are no dummb questions , only dumb annswers[ hopefully not from me !]

• Like Like x 2