1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by With_Eyes_Unclouded, Apr 18, 2012.

1. With_Eyes_Unclouded

With_Eyes_Unclouded Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 17, 2012
    Vassilios
    I got back into photography again a few months back, after maaany years (don't ask!) :smile:

My main camera is a Canon DSLR but I wanted a "modern Oly Pen" since E-P1 was introduced. A few weeks ago, I finally got my hands on a E-PL2, in part to have a capable and unobtrusive camera for my street photography. I have been more than happy with the little Olympus and I actually carry it with me everywhere!

This will probably not be my last m43 camera; I believe there is future in mirrorless and m43 in particular. Looking forward to both the OM-D and what Panasonic will introduce in the near future.

Should you like to have a look at my photography, here are some links:

With Eyes Unclouded - A Photography page | Facebook
    500px / Vasilios Zacharitsef / Photos
    Flickr: With Eyes Unclouded's Photostream

Likes, friendship requests and especially comments, greatly appreciated! :biggrin:

Glad to meet you all!

Vasilios

2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome! Beware, these cameras are addictive. I ended up selling all of my Canon gear. :biggrin:

3. Livnius

Livnius Super Moderator

Jul 7, 2011
    Melbourne. Australia
    Joe
    Welcome :)

4. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome, Vasilios!

5. With_Eyes_Unclouded

With_Eyes_Unclouded Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 17, 2012
    Vassilios
    Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

I never say never! First of, my opinion is that the future is mirrorless anyway. I'm excited about the evolution in m43 cameras and waiting to see what Olympus and Panasonic have in store for us in the future. :smile:

6. skadoosh

skadoosh Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 19, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    I am new here myself, but "Welcome."

7. CarlB

CarlB Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome!

The only thing any of us can be sure of: your "last-ever needed" camera will be eclipsed by some new punk on the street, and if you're not dead, you'll be obsessed by it.

Best of luck with your will-power, I'm trying to gird some against the OM-D. Do I need it? No. Do I want it? Heh.