Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Ryannn, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Ryannn

Ryannn New to Mu-43

Sep 4, 2011
    Hi all :smile:

I am very very new to photography, and by new i mean ive been into it for 2 months, i have the lumix GF2 with a 14mm and 45-200mm lens, ive always been creative and have been using the likes of photoshop to edit photos since i left school, im still a complete novice but slowly coming to grips with using the camera to create the photos i only see in my head :smile: and this forum has been an absolute GODSEND for the amounts i have learnt from the posts in here. im on a huge learning curve but just wanted to say hi and thank you for all the amazing posts to help people on here.

I will be looking to upload some photos in the near future for some help and advice :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Welcome to MU-43!

Welcome Ryannn,

Nice to have you here, where are you from by the way?

Also, you may want to turn "image editing On' in your user prefs if you're looking for helpful hands on input on your images.

Nice to have you with us, ask away. You'll get answers whether you want them or not...:smile:

Cheers from New England, Alan
  3. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the forum, Ryan!
  4. Ryannn

Ryannn New to Mu-43

Sep 4, 2011
    I am from the south coast in england, :)

Image editing is now turned on :)

I am looking forward to learning alot and getting lots of constructive critisism from you guys :)

5. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    Hey ryannn, welcome to this e.v.i.l. forum, lol