Hi everyone-I live in Pickering Ontario

LEOR

Mu-43 Rookie
Another Canadian joins this wonderful group.

I bought the EP-2 with the 14-42 kit lense and the Pany 20 1.7 about a week before Christmas. I had previously tried the EP-1 and the GF1 a couple of months earlier but sadly, I could not get use to taking pictures looking at the LCD in bright sunlight-maybe younger eyes would have helped.

I have owned many ( probably too many ) DSLRS including Olympus, Canon and Nikon and enjoyed them all but at my age I needed to settle down and get something more portable with great image quality.

Enough preamble.
Leo Reinhard

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Welcome to the home of m4/3rds Leo! :thumbup:

I hope we'll get to see some of Canada through your lens!

Cheers

Brian

LEOR

Mu-43 Rookie
Good morning LEOR and welcome! It's always interesting to hear how people found their way to MU-43.com...for me it was through an ad on The Online Photographer - how about you?
Hi and good morning BBW. I found a link to this site posted by Brian Mosley at the GetDPI.

LEOR

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi Brian

Good morning LEOR and welcome! It's always interesting to hear how people found their way to MU-43.com...for me it was through an ad on The Online Photographer - how about you?
Welcome to the home of m4/3rds Leo! :thumbup:

I hope we'll get to see some of Canada through your lens!

Cheers

Brian
Thank you Brian. The only recent photo that I took with the EP-2 that will show how un-canadian our winter has been so far this year ( very little snow)is the one below. If I can figure out how to embed it.

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom