Hi everybody !

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by orlandosn, Aug 19, 2015.

1. orlandosn

orlandosn New to Mu-43

Aug 18, 2015
    My name is Orlando and I'm from Portugal.

I have found Mu-43 a couple of days ago and decided to join, as I have recently acquired an Oly OM-D E-M10 and I surely will need some help. :crying:

Although I'm not new to photography, I consider myself as a beginner. Everything I know was gathered on a trial and error basis, and a couple of magazines reading... so I don't know much!

Why did I choose the E-M10 ? Well, it was a case of love at first sight!
    I was about to buy a decent compact camera, but as soon as I laid hands on the E-M10... Well, that's about it.

Mu-43 seems to be a friendly place, and I hope to learn a lot and share my experience on this MFT road.

And I apologise for my english, as it isn't my natural language; but I'm sure you'll forgive me on that.

See you!

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  2. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    Great camera! It's mine as well (though it's out for repair at present, leaving me with my new GM5 which is working out quite well too), and it is a lovable camera.
  3. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Orlando, welcome to the site! I've learned a lot about digital photography from the folks here. You may want to get the Kindle book of "Supercharging the Olympus OM-D E-M10...". It's been a huge help in setting my camera up so it's always a pleasure to use.