Hi everybody!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by caspert79, Sep 4, 2013.

1. caspert79

caspert79 Mu-43 Regular

Sep 4, 2013
    Hi everybody!

I'm new here so I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Casper, I live in the Netherlands, and obviously....I'm an M4/3 user! In fact, I'm still using two m4/3 oldies: an Oly E-P1 and a Panasonic G1. I like to use new lenses as well as a couple of adapted old MF lenses. Hope to learn a lot here, and hopefully help out some people as well! See you!
  2. Toddster

Toddster Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 7, 2013
    Todd Cleaver
    Welcome to the forums Casper. I'm new here myself and have found folks to be quite welcoming and helpful.
  3. boxerlover

boxerlover New to Mu-43

Jan 19, 2010
    Hi, I'm Betty, just posted last night on the For sale site with my sony NEX 5N. I'm thinking about going to Olympus OMD for my secondary camera and my main camera is my Nikon D7100. I love photography, have had the Olympus EP1 and EP2 in the past and loved the jpegs. Love to learn so enjoy reading everyone's posts.
  4. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Have a G1 and E-P1 in my camera collection just because I like micro four thirds and they started it all!

5. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome aboard glad to have you with us! :smile:
  6. winnie123

winnie123 Mu-43 Regular

Feb 9, 2012
    London, U.K
    Hi Casper, welcome! This is great forum, everyone is really helpful & i've picked up lots of tips & useful info since I joined. I used to have a G1 :smile:
  7. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Hi Casper! Welcome to the forum.

8. Dduval

Dduval Mu-43 Regular

Aug 13, 2013
    Orlando, FL
    Welcome Casper!