Hi All

andy_jansen

Mu-43 Regular
Registered a few weeks ago, but just seen this thread :redface:
So I decided to make a simple introduction of me (and of course my camera)

My name is Andy and live in the Netherlands.

Just started taking photography more serious.
I previously owned a panasonic FX01 compact camera.
Now I bought a Olympus E-PL1.
My choice for :43: was mostly based on the size of the camera (and the fact that it has an huge sensor compared to a compact or super zoom camera)

I currently own the following lenses:
14-42mm kit lens (although I never use it)
20mm Panasonic pancake (adorable little lens)
45-200mm Panasonic Tele

My dad gave me 2 OM lenses:
Olympus 50mm from an OM10
??? 28mm (brand unknown)
But still waiting for my adapter I bought on eBay.

Also ordered a VF-2, since my hands are to shaky to take picture at longer shutter times.

Some Pictures
Picasa Web Albums - Andy Jansen - Picasa Webalbum

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Andy, thanks for finding your way in here and for your introduction. I just took a look at your Picasa album - if that's your child, he is the cutest! Are all those shots with your E-PL1? I love your photograph of the sheep Picasa Web Albums - Andy Jansen - Picasa Webalbum!! I don't think I realized that their eyes were so much like goats' eyes. Please do post some of your photographs in the forum - either on E-PL1 image thread or in the image genre forums!

andy_jansen

Mu-43 Regular
Hi BBW,

Pictures are all taken with the E-PL1. And yes, the kid is my son. Sunshine in my life :).

Still having some troubles getting the pictures right. Lot of trouble with getting shades right. Doing a course at the moment that contains different workshops (nature, portrait, night). So hoping my pictures will get some better.

Correction of my first post:
The 28mm OM lens is an Elicar automatic.

Fiddler

Mu-43 Veteran
A warm welcome to you Andy and hello from Scotland. That's a nice setup you've got there. I use OM lenses with my e-p1 and Pany G1, and am happy with the results.

All the best,

Colin

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom