1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hi all

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by SuperSonic, Sep 7, 2012.

1. SuperSonic

SuperSonic New to Mu-43

Sep 7, 2012
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Hi everyone, new here.

Thinking of replacing my pentax k-x with a GH2 so here doing some looking around.

2. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Welcome. You'll find no shortage of good advice on this site. Are you looking for a new or used GH2? If used, check out our marketplace section. Things change daily - sometimes even more often than that. Myself, I'm running both a Pentax DSLR kit (K-5, K200D and about a dozen lenses) alongside the micro four-thirds kit you see in my signature. Call me crazy but I'm having a hard time giving up my Pentax Limited primes. There are other members who are also running two systems. But, if you want or need to keep it to one system, I don't think you can do much better overall than micro four thirds.

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome! This is a great place to get informed opinions from folks who have experience with the various :43: cameras and lenses. Lots of good help available. :smile:

4. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Welcome to the forum, supersonic!

5. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    i hear that your S is for super, and your U is for unique...

have fun with the gh2, it seems to be a popular camera!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.