Hi all from Malaysia

roscd

Mu-43 Rookie
Hi, I'm from KL, Malaysia. I just joined a month ago.
I started my camera journey with 450D and a few lens. After a few years, I was thinking it's a good time to upgrade with more lens. Since I already have zoom L lense I plan to add another L lens but then... I hardly bring my camera with me because of the size and mobility. I look for another options and suddenly someone show me one journal about "GF1 16 days in the himalayas by Craig Mod" and I love the pictures it produce with only pancake lens...
Finally after doing some research, thinking and surely with Finance Minister approval... :rofl: so I decided to sell all my gears and get the GF1. She's with me all the time since then... Hope I can learn from all of you here... :smile:

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
roscd, I just saw those motorcycle racing shots you took - wow! Next, I realized I'd never formally been introduced to you... So here I am with a belated welcome to you and GF1! So glad the Finance Minister approved of your buy.:biggrin:

roscd

Mu-43 Rookie
roscd, I just saw those motorcycle racing shots you took - wow! Next, I realized I'd never formally been introduced to you... So here I am with a belated welcome to you and GF1! So glad the Finance Minister approved of your buy.:biggrin:

Hi BB, I have telephoto Canon L 70-200mm F/2.8 IS lense before. Very fast lense for covering motorsport events but things already decided and I let it go and no regret. To tell you the truth, it's not easy to cover the race, i didn't bring any tripod or monopod but I enjoy what I have now and I'm sure I took more pictures then before. Anyway nice to know you and hope can learn from here. :smile:

Blu-by-u

Mu-43 Regular
Hi

I am also from M'sia. Sorry I missed your introduction here else I could have invited you to join me and a group of Olympus photographers to Gunung Ledang last Sunday.

Welcome to this place of the micro FourThirds.

Latest threads

Top Bottom