Hey-Ya form Croatia

VooDoo64

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Davor Vojvoda
Bok škvadro :)

My name is Davor, I come from a Croatian from Zagreb and I have 30 years of age from just a few days ago.

3 weeks ago I bought my olympus E-PL1 with the 14-42 kit lens and I am very pleased with him, before PEN-I have a Pentax KX with which I was not satisfied as I had and Sony compact HX1 (excellent) and HX5 (not so good)

Well that's it briefly about me, I enjoy using my PEN and I came to your forum because

Sorry for my bad English

I have some pictures from the Pen, so if you want to see them I'll post them

I just entered the world of DSLR photography, and so are not that good but they please me.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Davor, welcome! Yes, please do post some of your photographs.:thumbup:

If you haven't already read the sticky threads at the top of the Site Information forum, that's the place to start because it outlines the guidelines and more.

There's no need to apologize for your English, it's very good. Our members come from all around the world, so for many English is not their first language.

Glad to have you here, Davor!

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Hi Davor, welcome to the forum. Of course we want to see your photographs! Also, your English is very good, so don't worry about that :smile:.

F1L1P

Mu-43 Veteran
Bok i tebi ;)

You're not the only one from Croatia :) Although I'm currently in the States, I live in Zagreb, when I come back maybe we could grab a beer ;)

Welcome to mu-43 forum

Mr.Gale

New to Mu-43
My wife and I are going to Croatia next week. We’ve heard a lot of good things about your country and are very much looking forward to our visit.

Gale

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hello and welcome Davor :friends:

Yes please, we'd love to see your pictures with your new E-PL1 :2thumbs:

Cheers

Brian

Latest threads

Top Bottom