Hey from the UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by drawingwithlight, Nov 16, 2010.

1. drawingwithlight

drawingwithlight New to Mu-43

Nov 16, 2010
    Hello everybody!

Joined this forum as hoping for an EPL1 under the Christmas tree, and I'm sure I'll need tons of hope with taking good photographs with it, as I've only ever had a point and shoot digital.
    I've had a play around with my Dad's Canon G11 and Olympus DSLR (forget exact model) and his OM1, but feel the DSLRs are too obtrusive for me, and wanted something with more flexibility and interchangeable lenses.
    Love the EPL1 as it comes in RED and (less importantly :wink:) I love the feel of the camera, and the cheaper price tag!
    Also, my family has nearly always had olympus cameras, and they've never let us down, despite the abuse my digital has been through- dropped in buckets of water, dropped on concrete from on my horse, nearly eaten by said horse, etc.

So, Hi!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Hello drawingwithlight and may your Christmas tree wishes be fulfilled!:biggrin:

Thanks so much for taking the time to introduce yourself! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.:thumbup:
  3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome from Holland !