Hey, from Hoosierville

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by zorki1, Sep 14, 2010.

1. zorki1

zorki1 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 26, 2010
    Hello,
    Finally got settled in reading thru all the posts. My photo interest is sort of scattershot, I like to just take the camera and go with no real plan and survive with what ever I brought with me that day lens wise. My other thing is to repair yard sale cameras, it is a good feeling of accomplishment to bring one back from the dead. Having great fun with the EPL1 and adapters, right up my alley.That D300 I was going to buy is disappearing into the distance!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !

3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome zorki1.

4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome!

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Zork, thanks for your introduction and welcome aboard! I like the idea of your bringing back from the dead, so to speak, those "yard sale" cameras. I have several cameras that are resting comfortably in my top bureau drawer or in my old camera bag...just can't part with them.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your E-PL1. Please be sure to post some of your photographs when you have the time.:thumbup:

7. tomrock

tomrock Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What do you consider Hoosierville?

8. zorki1

zorki1 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 26, 2010
    Indiana! I havent set up a gallery yet, I need more time to get a handle on the EPL1 .Right now Im going thru menus and testing,but, Ive a few on my Flickr if anyone wants to take a look.

Flickr: zorki1's Photostream

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.