Hey, from Hoosierville

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by zorki1, Sep 14, 2010.

1. zorki1

zorki1 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 26, 2010
    Finally got settled in reading thru all the posts. My photo interest is sort of scattershot, I like to just take the camera and go with no real plan and survive with what ever I brought with me that day lens wise. My other thing is to repair yard sale cameras, it is a good feeling of accomplishment to bring one back from the dead. Having great fun with the EPL1 and adapters, right up my alley.That D300 I was going to buy is disappearing into the distance!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome here !
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome zorki1.
  4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
  6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Zork, thanks for your introduction and welcome aboard! I like the idea of your bringing back from the dead, so to speak, those "yard sale" cameras. I have several cameras that are resting comfortably in my top bureau drawer or in my old camera bag...just can't part with them.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your E-PL1. Please be sure to post some of your photographs when you have the time.:thumbup:
  7. tomrock

tomrock Mu-43 Regular

Jun 21, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What do you consider Hoosierville?
  8. zorki1

zorki1 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 26, 2010
    Indiana! I havent set up a gallery yet, I need more time to get a handle on the EPL1 .Right now Im going thru menus and testing,but, Ive a few on my Flickr if anyone wants to take a look.

Flickr: zorki1's Photostream