Hey, from Hoosierville

zorki1

Mu-43 Regular
Hello,
Finally got settled in reading thru all the posts. My photo interest is sort of scattershot, I like to just take the camera and go with no real plan and survive with what ever I brought with me that day lens wise. My other thing is to repair yard sale cameras, it is a good feeling of accomplishment to bring one back from the dead. Having great fun with the EPL1 and adapters, right up my alley.That D300 I was going to buy is disappearing into the distance!

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Zork, thanks for your introduction and welcome aboard! I like the idea of your bringing back from the dead, so to speak, those "yard sale" cameras. I have several cameras that are resting comfortably in my top bureau drawer or in my old camera bag...just can't part with them.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your E-PL1. Please be sure to post some of your photographs when you have the time.:thumbup:

zorki1

Mu-43 Regular
Indiana! I havent set up a gallery yet, I need more time to get a handle on the EPL1 .Right now Im going thru menus and testing,but, Ive a few on my Flickr if anyone wants to take a look.

Flickr: zorki1's Photostream

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom