1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hey folks, this is me!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by agentlossing, Jun 29, 2013.

1. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    I'm a very recent convert to micro four thirds, and loving it so far! I'm also thankful I found a cheery, informative forum like this one... I spent a little time over at another one which was just not as friendly. Years ago I spent a fair amount of time on the dcresource forum, when it was still active, mostly in the Nikon DSLR forum.

I'm just a normal workforce grunt, spend too much time in the grind and not enough doing creative things like photography and writing, both of which I love to do, have a lovely girlfriend who gets most of the rest of my time, and I've a bent towards street photography, as well as landscape. That's about all there is to know of this here forum member!

2. Dalton

Dalton Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Dan Ferrall
    Welcome to the forum!

I hope you find some useful resources, interesting images, a few whacky personalities (like me), and enough gear blah-blah to make your head spin in circles.

It truly is one of the more good natured groups you are likely to find in an online forum dedicated to a particular passion.

Once again...Welcome!

Dan

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Jim

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Mu-43 mobile app