Hey folks, this is me!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by agentlossing, Jun 29, 2013.

1. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    I'm a very recent convert to micro four thirds, and loving it so far! I'm also thankful I found a cheery, informative forum like this one... I spent a little time over at another one which was just not as friendly. Years ago I spent a fair amount of time on the dcresource forum, when it was still active, mostly in the Nikon DSLR forum.

I'm just a normal workforce grunt, spend too much time in the grind and not enough doing creative things like photography and writing, both of which I love to do, have a lovely girlfriend who gets most of the rest of my time, and I've a bent towards street photography, as well as landscape. That's about all there is to know of this here forum member!

2. Dalton

Dalton Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2010
    Portland, Oregon USA
    Dan Ferrall
    Welcome to the forum!

I hope you find some useful resources, interesting images, a few whacky personalities (like me), and enough gear blah-blah to make your head spin in circles.

It truly is one of the more good natured groups you are likely to find in an online forum dedicated to a particular passion.

Once again...Welcome!

Dan

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Jim

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Mu-43 mobile app

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.