1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Hexanon 55mm f/3.5 macro lens, 2x teleconverter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by fin azvandi, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fin azvandi

fin azvandi Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Mar 12, 2011
    South Bend, IN
    1. I am selling my Konica Hexanon 55mm f/3.5 Macro lens. It is in excellent (used) condition, with clean glass and snappy aperture blades. On its own it is a sharp short telephoto, and with the included Macro Adapter it achieves 1:1 macro magnification. Also includes front and rear lens caps and the original Konica padded leather case.

The adapter actually has a neat function when it is coupled to the aperture tab on the lens - it maintains a constant effective aperture (opening the iris slightly and increasing the amount of light available) as you zoom in to maximum magnification. The lens body has 2 aperture scales on either side, when mounted on the Macro Adapter you see the actual effective speed using the second scale.

$90 shipped to Continental US, shipping elsewhere at your cost.

2. I also have a Konica Hexanon 2x teleconverter in great condition - can be used to achieve higher macro magnification but you lose about 1.5 stops of light. I can include it in with the macro lens for an additional $35 (total $125), or will sell separately for $40 shipped to ConUS.

Photos of the lens, and macro photos taken by me with this lens:
    lens.

lens2.

lens3.

adapter.

case2.

6865652082_7b585c79f4_z.

7137417269_b8a1a1b693_z.

teleconverter.

2. fin azvandi

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Mar 12, 2011
    South Bend, IN
    Mid-week bump for a great lens in search of a new home.

3. Jennkaotic

Jennkaotic Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Apr 22, 2012
    pm sent

4. fin azvandi

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Mar 12, 2011
    South Bend, IN
    Both items are sold, thanks!