[EXPIRED] Hexanon 30mm 1.9

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rawfa, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009

I´m looking for a hexanon 30mm 1.9. PM me if you have one.

2. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    You may have better luck advertising that you are looking for a Konica Eye camera.

Good luck with your search.
  3. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    I´ve seen this lens mounted on a NEX but then I lost the link. I´ve just found it and realized the guys had to tear the camera apart and make a DIY job to get it to fit on the NEX :( too bad. It would have made a perfect pancake for the nex.
  4. poorfatjames

poorfatjames New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    they are also talking about adapting a Canon Demi S 30mm f/1.7. I'm definitely a tinkerer myself and applaud their ingenuity. However, these lenses are from cameras that were focused on portability. It seems a shame to use them on an ILC given the IQ compromises. Cheap 28mm primes with f/2.5 to f/2.8s are out there for less then the Demi (less fun, I'm sure).
  5. robertro

robertro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    M4/3 also focuses on portability; this doesn't preclude good lenses. The best half-frame lenses were optimized for M4/3 size rather than the 35mm negative size and used superb lens technology. The Konica Eye and Canon Demi EE17 are two of the best fixed-lens half-frame cameras.

For me, slower 28mm lenses that become 3" long, heavy packages with their adapters are just no comparison to a small, high-quality 3/4" long f1.7 or f1.9 pancake.

The Hexanon is semi-permanently mounted on my NEX-5...the Demi sits on my shelf waiting for some free time ;-)