1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Hexanon 30mm 1.9

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rawfa, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    Hi,

I´m looking for a hexanon 30mm 1.9. PM me if you have one.

cheers

Rafa

2. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    You may have better luck advertising that you are looking for a Konica Eye camera.

Good luck with your search.

3. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    I´ve seen this lens mounted on a NEX but then I lost the link. I´ve just found it and realized the guys had to tear the camera apart and make a DIY job to get it to fit on the NEX :( too bad. It would have made a perfect pancake for the nex.

4. poorfatjames

poorfatjames New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    they are also talking about adapting a Canon Demi S 30mm f/1.7. I'm definitely a tinkerer myself and applaud their ingenuity. However, these lenses are from cameras that were focused on portability. It seems a shame to use them on an ILC given the IQ compromises. Cheap 28mm primes with f/2.5 to f/2.8s are out there for less then the Demi (less fun, I'm sure).

5. robertro

robertro Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Apr 22, 2010
    M4/3 also focuses on portability; this doesn't preclude good lenses. The best half-frame lenses were optimized for M4/3 size rather than the 35mm negative size and used superb lens technology. The Konica Eye and Canon Demi EE17 are two of the best fixed-lens half-frame cameras.

For me, slower 28mm lenses that become 3" long, heavy packages with their adapters are just no comparison to a small, high-quality 3/4" long f1.7 or f1.9 pancake.

The Hexanon is semi-permanently mounted on my NEX-5...the Demi sits on my shelf waiting for some free time ;-)